Despite the ongoing pandemic with many borders are still being closed and personal interaction is limited, we continue our international academic exchange between German Universities and Universities abroad.
Online lectures on current topics like Industry 4.0, Smart Manufacturing, Aviation or Dual Education System, all delivered by Professors of German Universities with an interpreter, are a perfect way to continue with international academic exchange in these challending times.
- Smart Manufacturing (best practice example BMW)
- Industry 4.0
- Artificial Intelligence
- New Industries
- Robotics Innovative Developments (recognition of objects, power regulation, tailor-made tool making, automatic navigation)
- Digitalization as an driver for innovation
- Civil Aviation
- Additive Manufacturing in Aircraft Production and MRO (Maintenance, Repair, Operation)
- German Dual Education System
- more topics available on request
- Lecturers: Professors of German Universities and Universities of Applied Science
- Target group: Professors, Lecturers, Deans and Presidents of Universities abroad
- No German or English language knowledge needed (interpreter)
- Certificates for participation (on request)
- Online friendly duration: 3 hours each
- Powerful Software (excellent sound and video quality)
Our academic lectures are open for all Universities, scholars, lecturers and students wishing to participate in international academic exchange.
Please get in touch with us for more information regarding online academic exchanges