Germany's New Skilled Immigration Act (“Zuwanderungsgesetz”) came into effect on March 1, 2020. Germany has officially opened the door for skilled labour from foreign countries.
The New Skilled Immigration Act has relaxed the rules. Those with a bachelor’s degree, a diploma and vocational certificate from a higher vocational institute, secondary vocational institute, or technical institute outside Germany are eligible to apply as skilled immigrants.
Applicants who obtain a work contract or a job invitation can apply for a work visa valid for four years. This can be changed to a permanent residence permit after four years.
Germany requires European standard B1 German level only. BSK will offer German language training courses in Bonn, Germany, as well as through an online learning system. It will provide skilled immigrants with access to A1, A2 to B1 German courses.
Your benefits for immigrating to Germany:
- No risk: You pay only when the work contract and the permission to stay has been settled successfully. We pay upfront for you.
- Permanent residence permit for Germany and Europe for you and your family.
- No previous German language proficiency needed – we arrange German language courses in your country and in Germany.
- High salaries: EUR 40,560 on average annually
- No discrimination: Foreign professionals enjoy the same salary, social welfare, benefits and rights.
- Wide eligibility: Vocational certificates (non-academic) and academic degrees.
- Well-paid jobs in engineering, IT, finance, health care, construction, retail, hospitality
We provide a one-stop solution for applicants:
1. Case evaluation and design
2. Assessment of academic qualifications and skills certificates
3. Skilled immigration contracts
4. German language
6. Labour contract
7. Permanent residence permit