- No entry into Germany for non-EU citizens for 30 days, even if you have a valid visa already
- Leaving Germany is possible. Under normal circumstances you should be able to leave Germany in order to return to your home country
- Quarantine if you return from abroad is not mandatory
- No gatherings of more than two people are allowed
- Leaving the house is only allowed for grocery shopping or medical reasons. Max. 2 people are allowed. Please do not walk or talk together with more than 2 people
- Please stay at home
This is a very dynamic situation. But currently, the borders are still open, in case you would like to return to your home country. Also, if you are in Germany currently and have a valid visa or staying permission, you can continue to stay without any obstacles.
Currently, leaving Germany is possible. However, it will be difficult or impossible to enter Germany or the European Union.
Classes at IFS Bonn, as well as most Universities have been cancelled until further notice. Please rest assured, that IFS Bonn and all Universities will handle all cases of missed classes, postponed intakes or Admission Letter, which have to be renewed, in an unbureaucratic manner.
In case you feel unwell or you think you maybe have got infected, please contact a medical doctor or hospital by phone or call the following number:
Coronavirus Hotline of the Federal Ministry of Health: +49 (0)30 - 346 465 100
In case you should develop symptoms (e.g. fever, breathing difficulties, coughing, sneezing, diarrhea):
- Please stay at home (in your room, isolated from other people).
- First phone your doctor or hospital, before you go there in person. During the phone conversation a medical stuff can assess if you maybe got infected with the Novel Coronavirus or with a common flu or cold.
- If necessary, a certain time and place will be provided to you by the medical doctor, so that you can be checked isolated from other patients.
Please maintain a good personal hygiene (washing hands), avoid touching your face with and try to keep a certain distance (1,5 m.) from coughing or sneezing persons.
In the meantime, please rest assured that all operations of BSK International will be conducted as usual and without interruptions. BSK International will always be by your side.
Please stay at home!
If we all do our part, we will overcome this crisis very soon. Please stay strong, optimistic and healthy.